so one my of my favs, Megan Dailey from MADNESS does the Nail Files Link Up so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon!
So my fun summery polish this week is Red Carpet's Tangerine on the Rocks. I am LOVING my Red Carpet gel nail kit that I got from Ulta! I enjoy having pretty nails, but I really DON'T have the time to sit around and wait for them to dry. Nothing I hate worse then doing my nails and getting sheet marks on them from going to bed with slightly wet nails - ugh. so I have turned to doing the gel at house (verse spending an arm and a let at the nail salon). I was a little skeptical but it works great! last for as long as i let it (i'm a nail polish picker, SO guilty) and it really only takes me about 20 mins to complete. if you like gel nails i really recommend this system.
With having a nice summer tan I am totally digging bright colors (read: obnoxious). The bottle for this polish is FAR more bright then the actual color -- its closer to its tangerine name verse the "safety cone" orange color the bottle is. I have found this with the Red Carpet bottles, they aren't really an accurate description of the color, open up the top and check out the color for a more accurate idea.
I also got a really fun pink color -- next time the polish is on I'll be sure to link up!
peace, love 'n gel nail fun! xoxox.b
![]() |
| Red Carpet Gel Polish in Tangerine On The Rocks |
So my fun summery polish this week is Red Carpet's Tangerine on the Rocks. I am LOVING my Red Carpet gel nail kit that I got from Ulta! I enjoy having pretty nails, but I really DON'T have the time to sit around and wait for them to dry. Nothing I hate worse then doing my nails and getting sheet marks on them from going to bed with slightly wet nails - ugh. so I have turned to doing the gel at house (verse spending an arm and a let at the nail salon). I was a little skeptical but it works great! last for as long as i let it (i'm a nail polish picker, SO guilty) and it really only takes me about 20 mins to complete. if you like gel nails i really recommend this system.
With having a nice summer tan I am totally digging bright colors (read: obnoxious). The bottle for this polish is FAR more bright then the actual color -- its closer to its tangerine name verse the "safety cone" orange color the bottle is. I have found this with the Red Carpet bottles, they aren't really an accurate description of the color, open up the top and check out the color for a more accurate idea.
I also got a really fun pink color -- next time the polish is on I'll be sure to link up!
peace, love 'n gel nail fun! xoxox.b


4 comments:
Thanks for joining! That's a great nail color :)
Ive been really curious as to how well the nail gel kits work, yours look great!
Such a pretty color! I was looking into getting the gel kit from Ulta as well.. But didn't know if I'd actually use it enough to justify the $60... but if you say it only takes 20 minutes, sounds great to me!!!
I like that color a lot.
Post a Comment