Friday, March 1, 2013

friday blend

soooo i'm not so sure about this blend. its really thick (even after i added some water once i got to work). its rather cake batter like in its consistency.  now it doesn't taste bad, just different (which i can't decide is a good different or bad). check out what i added below:

i really don't measure anything (minus the chia seeds, i do 2 tablespoons of those) just kinda go with the flow. thing i am thinking is that i should really increase the veggies, and keep fruit to a minimum. i mean think about it -- you wouldn't eat an apple, mango and banana all in one sitting (well typically) so just because i can drink it, doesn't mean i should. still learning so bear with me.

xoxox.b

2 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe it was the almond milk that made it thick? All these blending post make me want a Nutribullet.

brianna said...

I'm pretty sure that's what it is - I think I'm going to stick with water unless its more fruity!