Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clear Addiction


Its no lie that I enjoy pretty nails. It's also not a lie that I am not a particularly patient person. So therefore my nails haven't been too pretty in that past because I hate waiting for nails to dry and I hate smudged nails - what a waste of time painting them to just smudge them. Ugh. On my last post about nails I talked about the Red Coat gel kit - don't get me wrong, I still LOVE this system for when I want a long term nail color solution. But Red Coat don't have tons of colors and sometimes I just want something fun. So I did some research to see what other nail fanatics are using. That's where I found Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat. I was still a little aprehensive - I've tried my fair share of "fast drying top coats" that quite frankly were not fast at all. But this stuff really works!

Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
Adding to the addiction I also purchased a lovely new color to try out with the new top coat - Zoya in Maura (I got it from Ulta). The top coat is super shiny (which I enjoy) and the color is pretty much the perfect red (might look a little orangy in the pic, sorry 'bout it - its quite red in person). LOVE IT! 




okay back to the workday grind -- xoxo.b

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same issue-so impatient. But if this top coat actually works, I'm DEFINITELY picking it up. I always smudge a nail. Pretty color! Thanks for the rec.

Unknown said...

Seche Vite is great but it does dry up quickly... and for that price it put me off. I like OPI's Quick Dry.

Great Zoya color :)

Unknown said...

Super pretty color!

tara said...

seche vite is awesome! and i love that zoya color!

Laura said...

What a pretty color!

AndreaLeigh said...

if you like seche vite, try out the door. you can get it at walgreens or sallys. it's just like SV but without all the harmful chemicals.

brianna said...

Thanks for all the recommendations on other top coats - I look forward to trying them out!