Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Currently (completely stolen from MADness)

*okay, so I have a LOT to update on (oh, like I moved and got a new job) but I can't wrap my head around that entire post so I'm just going with this!

Currently I am.....


Reading either trashy romance novels or copious amounts of work files to figure out what I am supposed to be doing with my life in my new job!

Watching considering I JUST got cable on Sunday (I moved October 31st) I am looking forward to TV again. But thanks to AT&T unlimited data plans I was able to catch up on all the important stuff - Nashville, Greys and of course Scandal. I did rot my brain last night and experienced the show Catfish for the first time, so many things to say about this but I'll keep that to myself, people are insane.


Listening The Lumineers Pandora station and the CD Alex made me for my drive to Clemson! Also, I've already weaseled in a listen to the Home Alone Christmas CD - my mother is very clear that I am only supposed to listen to that during Christmas decorating and after. Oppsy, sorry I'm not sorry.


Shopping for everything - I feel like I can't stop :( really I'm just trying to get readjusted. I NEED to purchase some serious storage/organization items (oh hey IKEA in my very near future).


Wearing anything warm. My new office is FREEZING so I'm trying to dress in layers. I also need to find appropriate pants to wear with booties. If I'm not wearing them with tights and a dress I just can't seem to pull off the bootie look, sad day.


Learning anything and every things there is to know about Clemson Fraternity & Sorority Life, Clemson/Central, SC and all things affiliated with a new job and new home.


Bothered by how I am already backed up on email :( this was one of my goals to stay on top of and I've already slipped up. Hopefully I can get it organized and together by the end of the holiday weekend!


Eating chips/salsa, pasta salad, frozen pizza's and whatever is easy. I know, its sounds like I'm back in college with my really great nutritional meals, must. do. better.


Drinking stupid amounts of coffee. In my defense its caramel brulee latte season at Starbucks (LOVE THEM) and the campus Starbucks is SO CLOSE to my office. 

Loving my new found motivation for my job. I am learning, doing, using my brain. Its quite wonderful. I am also now surrounded by professional staff members that do the same stuff as me - MAJOR PLUS!


Working on sorority extension. NPC is currently holding it hostage until we figure out Greek Village stuff = this equals a HUGE crash course on anything and everything regarding the sorority community history on campus and Greek Village. Whew, its been a lot!


Looking forward MY MOM COMING ON FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Ah, so excited for this. Drinking wine, eating good food, Bodie not having to be in the crate all day, good company and help with shitty organization ability. Its going to be wonderful!

And on that note, I'm only 45 minutes away from my Thanksgiving Holiday break!

xoxo
.b

No comments: